Broadway School of Music & the Arts offers programs for: in-school classes; out-of-school time programming, including summer camps, online classes, family engagement and more! Adaptations are made based on whether the program will be offered on-site or on-line, the developmental ability of the participants, and the goals for your program.
Note: Our listing begins with programs for kindergarten and older. See our special section for additional Early Childhood programming.
Our group music classes can be brought to your site for children and adults of all ages. No experience is necessary. During the first class, we learn about the students and their experiences and plan accordingly.
|Group Keyboard Classes|
|Group Percussion Classes including Bucket Drumming|
|Group African/World Drumming Class|
|Musical Instruments from around the World|
Our visual art program is as diverse as the people we serve. We meet with you, our community partner, to decide which classes would be best based on the interests of your participants and the goals you have. Many of our classes incorporate social-emotional learning concepts.
|Constructing a Zoo|
|Multicultural Art Explorers|
|Show Me A Story|
Often we have the ability to work with teaching artists in other areas but scheduling is dependent on availability.
|Readers Theater and Storytelling|
- Organizations/schools must schedule a minimum number of 6 of the same classes for the same group of children.
- Most classes are 60 minutes long.
- Classes can be tailored to camp themes, subject areas, etc.- Please ask!
- Class sizes are limited depending on the type of art, the support staff available on whether it is in person or online. Average size is 10 – 15.
- Classes are based on instructor availability.
- Appropriateness of an online class will depend on a number of factors and will warrant further conversation.
- Class fees are based on a variety of factors.