Broadway School of Music & the Arts is committed to providing senior and adult programming that provides opportunities not only for life enrichment but skill building and community building as well. We look for community partners in the senior service provider community to host these classes and help spread the word about these opportunities.
Music classes focus on the joy of creating music together as a group. No experience is necessary. At the first lesson, we learn about the students and their experience and plan accordingly. Most classes meet once a week for 8-12 weeks.
|Group Keyboard Classes
Our visual art program is as diverse as the people we serve. We meet with you, our community partner, to decide which classes would be best based on the interests of your participants and the goals you have.
These programs can be scheduled as “drop in” style classes, one time events, or in a regularly scheduled series.
- Class sizes are limited depending on the type of art, and the support staff available whether it is in person or online.
- Scheduling is based on instructor availability.
- Online options are available.
- Music and visual art classes follow the Creative Aging best practices of sequential learning (mastery) and social engagement in classes developed and taught by professional artists.
- Most classes are 1-2 hours and meet 8-12 times. We will work with your group, its calendar, and interests to design a program right for you.
- Class fees are based on a variety of factors.